As a resident of Saskatoon since 1996, I have had the opportunity to see this beautiful city grow and prosper over the years. In 2002 I became a licensed Realtor, an easy career choice due to my love of houses and previous sales & customer service experience. My keen ability to know and understand people's needs and wants along with my strong moral ethics, loyalty, honesty, integrity and personableness has keep me going strong for over 17+ years. Throughout the years I have grown to understand and operate within the business of Real Estate far beyond the basic job requirements. Understanding each client I represent as an individual with unique needs and then applying the right service and advice is the secret to my continuing success.
I am dedicated to selling your home and/or finding you that dream home you are searching for. I have designed my web site with your interests in mind. You are invited to browse my website and call or e-mail me with any questions you have about buying or selling a home in and around Saskatoon. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Certified to trade in:
- Residential Real Estate and Acreage Residential;
- Commercial, Industrial and Investment Real Estate
- Property management; and,
- Agri-business including farm/ranch.
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Designations:
- Seller Representative Specialist - SRS® is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) and is the premier seller agency designation in the country.
- Accredited Buyers Representative - ABR® is conferred by Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) and is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert - RENE is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) is the top designation in real estate negotiation and is the only certificate recognized by the National Association of Realtors.
- Social Marketer Designation (RLPSMD) - 2016
Additional Education & Certifications:
- Advanced Negotiations - 2016
- Power Negotiator Playbook - 2015
- Realtor Code of Ethics - 2010+
- HR Realtor Improvement - 2005
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal - 2005
- Real Property Law - 2005
- Principles of Mortgages Financing - 2003
- Principles of Real Estate - 2002
- Realtor Improvement Course & Continuing Professional Development 2002+ (yearly updated)
ROYAL LEPAGE HALLMARK SASKATOON
- Quarter Top Producer - 2015
- Monthly Top Producer - 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Diamond Club Achievement - 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Diamond Club Elite Acheivement - 2014
- Platinum Achievment - 2014
- Long Serice Award - 5, 10 & 15 Years
ROYAL LEPAGE NATIONAL (incorporated since 2014)
- Presidents Gold - 2015
- Master of Sales - 2014, 2016
- Sales Achievement - 2017
Buying a home?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will simply take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find Your perfect property match. On average I save buyers over 4% on their purchase.
Selling your home?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible. On Average properties listed by me are sold within 37 days or less and are within 3% or less of asking price.